Sales Administrator (Remarketing)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join epyx, a leader in corporate fleet vehicle management technology.
Your role will be to manage daily, weekly and monthly administrative tasks to ensure the Remarketing departments runs as efficiently as possible.
You'll partner with various teams within the department, ensuring exciting varied work with some key accountabilities.
Location is CV7 7LLAbout you
- Comfortable with Excel and Microsoft Office to produce lists and be familiar with a number of basic functions within the product.
- Good telephone manner to support the work of the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Able to prioritise and pick up extra responsibilities when needed.
- Raising credit notes daily, ensuring they are tracked and processed
- Building stock lists, emailing them out to the buyer base
- Construct and send out client image packs
- Liaise with vendors and the trade network to assist with processing vehicle sales through the platform
- Competitive package including a decent base, free parking at the office, pension, private medical insurance, 25 days' basic holiday and a number of flexible benefits!
epyx drives the fleet automotive industry forward with technology solutions enabling the procurement, servicing, repair, hire and sale of more than 5m vehicles a year, totalling over GBP2bn worth of transactions.
Our ecosystem brings manufacturers, contract hire, leasing companies, repair and service networks together through rapid-fulfilment e-commerce and authorisation systems.
epyx is a FLEETCOR company, a global technology organisation leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives the invention of new and better ways to pay. Specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.