Administrator - Marketing
Administrator to the Marketing Team
GBP20,000 + excellent benefits package
Would you like to be part of a fun, dynamic & trendy marketing team? My client requires a superb administrator that thrives in a fast-paced environment, has their finger on the pulse of everything that is going on and will be the glue that holds the team together! You need to have an organised approach and a personality that resonates a glass is half-full mentality. You need also be ok with unpacking new products that come in on a regular basis.
Duties will include:
- Issuing packaging artwork to global suppliers
- Updated the new product development system (around 400 new products in the flow)
- Handling a high volume of supplier emails
- Handling lots of packaged deliveries to the marketing team, and distributing artwork proofs for checking
- Daily contact with suppliers
- Tradeshow sample orders and all associated administration
- Sending out samples to PR companies
- Organise and send out graphics & POS
- Other general administration duties
To be considered for this role:
- Incredible organisational skills and be highly efficient
- Enjoy being the go-to person in the team
- Happy being in an administrative role - I mention this as this role does not require a marketing degree.
- Able to juggle multiple projects & critical paths
- MS office skills
Please send your CV asap to Claire Yardley as my client is looking to move swiftly for the right person.