Class People are currently recruiting Early Years Practitioners, Nursery Nurses/Assistants and Childcare Professionals in and around Evesham.
Due to increasing demand in the area we are looking to expand out portfolio of qualified and unqualified Early Years Practitioners. We are looking for flexible individuals who may be looking for occasional work to 'fit in' with other commitments, who are prepared to work in a variety of Early Years settings.
To secure a supply job with Class People, you must be:
- An experienced nursery practitioner looking to gain work in a range of settings
- A confident and friendly individual, keen to build positive relationships with settings
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the development of children
Ideally applicants will hold a qualification in Early Years Childcare, however this isn't essential for supply work. Instead, we ask that you have at least 3 months experience of working with children aged 0-5 and you are enthusiastic about working in childcare.
Why work on a supply basis?
- Flexibility - the opportunity to work the hours you want, ranging from a couple of hours a week to 5 full days
- Variety - gain a wide range of experience in a variety of different settings
- Paid weekly
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a member of supply staff you will be required to support the children in your care whilst following their routines as closely as possible
- Work closely with the nursery staff and follow their guidance ensuring that you ask questions if you are unsure about anything
- Assist with snack and lunch times in each setting
- Help to clean and tidy the settings, as required
- Have lots of fun with the children!
If you are interested, then please click apply!