A well-established manufacturing company is looking for an immediately available, experienced Payroll Co-ordinator to join their expanding team.
A unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and lively team offering the right individual a structured development program that offers genuine scope for progression.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the preparation and processing of payroll with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
Ideally, you will:
- Have worked in a busy payroll function
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the payroll process including; New starter set up, Employee Benefits, wage returns & PAYE/NI payments
- Have excellent communication skills, able to integrate into the team and hit the ground running
- Be focused on personal development with a willingness to learn and take on additional responsibility as you up skill
In return, you will:
- Receive a competitive salary / benefits package
- Have a structured development plan that includes study support
- Work within a social and lively team
- Be encouraged to take on additional responsibility and progress through the organisation
If you are friendly, have Payroll experience and able to integrate well into a busy team we would like to hear from you.