Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Business Development Manager with experience selling Support services? Do you have a drive to succeed and a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
I have a new permanent opportunity based in Birmingham working for a top 5 UK / Global IT reseller who are looking to hire a number of people into their managed service sales teams.
Business Development Manager Job Purpose
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our Services sales team with a focus on the services portfolio. Working with a Senior BDM - selling all managed services (Service Desk, Break-Fix and Remote Services) with the career path to jump into larger enterprise Cloud sales and selling that journey.
- Strong experience selling at Enterprise and SME level
- Strong understanding of the IT B2B sales industry and have proven experience of strategically selling IT services
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and progress through to close, whilst using initiative to cross and upsell.
- Attend client meetings to develop existing relationships
- Understanding sales strategy, target setting and forecasting
- Negotiating with customers, preparing and presenting sales contracts
- Working to set KPI's and targets
- Calling potential new business and developing relationships
What's on Offer for the Business Development Manager
A basic salary of up to cGBP30,000 earning 1st year cGBP30k OTE (so GBP60k).
Excellent and reward benefits and a solid career path. 25 days holiday, private health and 5% pension
Applicable Skills: Business Development, Account Management