Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair Technician
Traveling between the Listers sites around the Midlands on a scheduled basis you will liaise with the site management team to carry out any required alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments.
The successful applicant will be self motivated, hard working, capable of using their own initiative and have the ability to get things right first time - essentially be capable of very high quality work!
A clean driving licence is essential. Excellent rates of pay, with all materials provided.
This position would ideally suit an existing Alloy Wheel Repairer from either an independent or main dealer background or someone from a fast fit environment looking to move into a prestige brand.
In return for your hard work, we'll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you'll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications