OGL - Senior Engineer
3rd Line Support (Permanent)
GBP30,000 - GBP40,000
I'm working with a well-established service provider based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
They are in search for experienced 3rd Line Support Engineers to join them due to growth within the company, find details below.
- Act as a point of escalation for customers technical issues.
- Take full responsibility of customer problems when resolving them.
- Suggest improvement where possible to locate the root cause and work forward after the technical solution.
- Provide detailed documentation so that training can be provided to others internally.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2, 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - Office365
- Virtualisation - VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
- Cloud - Azure/AWS
- Connectivity - DHCP/DNS/TCPIP/Vlans
- Storage - SAN/NAS/RAID/NetApp
This is a great opportunity for 3rd Line Support Engineers to work in a fast-paced environment with exposure to Cloud Technologies with the use of virtualisation in greater depth to take that next step forward in your career.
The client is looking to move quickly, if interested apply now.
3rd Line - Infrastructure Engineer - Managed Services - MSP - Technical Support - Cloud - Azure - AWS - VMware - Citrix - IT Services