Infrastructure Analyst Birmingham GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 Permanent
Infrastructure Analyst | Birmingham | GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 | Permanent
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for an Infrastructure Analyst for a hospitality & catering company. This business is at the forefront of their industry and have a genuine passion for what they deliver. The Infrastructure Analyst will play a core role in delivering technology across the business. They believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
- Management of 3rd parties in relation to incidents and ongoing management
- Adhere to ITIL processes
- Provide 3rd line support to internal users
- Proactively maintain all systems and infrastructure including core networking, communications and delivery platforms
- Ensure all underlying technologies are maintained and patched to a high standard
- Ensure Security policies are adhered and managed in line with the Security Analyst recommendations
- To aid in the service transition process ensuring projects are delivered smoothly
- Build and maintain networks within the relevant business functions to promote enhancement of the group architectural standards and principals
- Deliver quality solutions that adhere to the best practise in the industry
- Contribute to the shape and future direction within the core functional area
- Ability to manage and support colleagues through Technology Change Management
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the current operation
- Microsoft server operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, related core roles and services.
- Microsoft SCCM
- Virtualization technologies with VMWare vSphere bias
- Security technologies; Firewalls, VPN, load balancing (Content Switching), URL filtering, Client Antivirus.
- Has proven experience managing core network infrastructure and understands key network protocols and technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless)
Qualifications and experience required:
- MCSA Level or equivalent is advantageous.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Minimum 3 years' experience in 3rd line support
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey. Please note - this role is working Tuesday to Saturday.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.