PDM Support Analyst / Material Master Data
Product Data Management Support Analyst required on an initial 6 month contract in Lichfield.
Reporting into the IT Team, the PDM (Product Data Management) Support Analyst will be responsible for data entry, data analysis, coordinating requirements from different departments, policing and managing guidelines and supporting business projects - No technical SAP knowledge would be required.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in material master data management, information technology or supply chain
- Enter and maintain accuracy of material data elements in SAP, including Bill of material, Routes, Work centers, Production versions and Recycling
- Understanding of business processes. Financial and operational acumen is beneficial
- Experience of adhering to and upholding defined process standards
- Experience working with SAP ERP
- Experience of maintaining or governing master data is beneficial
If you want to hear more about this role, please apply today!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website