Branch Administrator (Part Time Afternoons)
We are looking to recruit a Branch Administrator on a part-time basis, to work afternoons 5 days a week based in Telford. As a leading global recruitment outsourcing company your main role will be to timely and accurately support the tasks specific to the department within the Shared Services Centre. The role will be focused around being the first point of contact for queries relating to Referencing, Payroll, Absence Reporting, General Reports and System upkeep.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Liaising with consultants regarding new starters in external clients.
- Assisting in the on-boarding of candidates via requesting references to previous employees.
- On-boarding candidates on the internal systems to ensure they are compliant to start work.
- Managing payroll for different branches across UK and Ireland using different reporting systems.
- Recording absences and holidays.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal clients, customers and candidates supporting the following topics areas:
- Payroll Queries
- Facilitate the relevant contact details and transfer the calls accordingly to other departments within the company.
Other adhoc duties such as, Absence/Leavers/New Starters Reports for specific clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and excel
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Data entry ability
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they're meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly's people are outstanding in their understanding and commitment to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what's next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.