Sales Account Manager
- Contract Type
Basic salary GBP40k - OTE GBP78k
Based in stunning offices in Birmingham - Product training in our clients US Office
Key essentials before you press apply:
- Degree Educated
- Solid Sales Experience
- Commercial Real Estate Experience
Global Commercial SaaS company is seeking an additional Sales Account Manager for their London Team. The company combines cloud-based software, professional services and industry-leading market information on one streamlined platform to businesses.
They are looking for a self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of their information & marketing services.
The Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory by promoting and selling the services through professional sales techniques. You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within the existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Educated to Bachelor degree level - Essential
- Solid sales experiences
- Commercial Real Estate Experience - Essential
- B2B Sales
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship-driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Product training in America
- Competitive Salary + uncapped commission
- Healthcare / Pension
- Incentives and rewards
- Working remotely