Customer Sales Advisor
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are brand leaders in their field of expertise. They have experienced fantastic growth over the past two years and are set to expand further in 2019. Their state of the art contact centre is based in the city centre with easy access to major bus routes.
A number of permanent roles have arisen within the telesales team and we are looking for experienced sales / contact centre advisors to start asap.
Working office hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with no evenings or weekends, 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays, a contributory pension and a host of other benefits are available to successful candidates.
The following is an over view of what is required
- Becomes the first point of contact potential new customers through outbound calling (with some inbound activity)
- During initial telephone call, obtains qualifying information such as the customer's current provider and current expenditure, and then generates interest in the product.
- Explains our services and the potential savings available, as well as answer any questions customers may have.
- Follows up with proposals and closes the sale.
- Confident in ability to make sales on a daily basis.
- Delivers with a customer first mindset, building customer relationships to retain, develop and grow the business in the long term.
- Works with colleagues to spot opportunities and challenges processes and practices for continuous improvement with the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Decision making within agreed approval limits to include negotiation and discount limits.
- Track record of sales and ability to close deals, working within procedures
- Confident communicator, great articulation skills in terms of product
- Team Worker
- Tenacious, drive to achieve targets
- Ability to adapt to different situations and potential customers
- Customer Mindset
- Performance Driven
- Commercially Aware Decision Maker
For more information and to apply - Please send your cv