Christmas Temp Sales Consultant
** Cheerful Holiday Season Workers**
Are you a fun, focused and charismatic person?
Are you passionate about helping customers?
Are you looking to increase your income over the Christmas period?
If so, then our FULL TIME venue sales positions may be perfect for you!
Join our team of Superhero Sales Consultants!
Here at Ocean Orb we work with some of the UK's market leading utilities and telecommunications brands helping customers save money! We specialise in customer acquisition and are super exited for another fantastic holiday period! Our team of 'Money Saving Superheroes' are passionate about giving extraordinary customer service and use this self-employed platform to provide the best results and line their pockets with income for the festive season!!
No Experience Required - All training provided!
Previous experience in the following can be advantageous: retail, hospitality, restaurants, front of house, customer services, events sales, PR, kiosk sales, telecommunications, direct marketing, sports, promotions, warehousing)
Sales Consultants are required to:
- Help customers complete free questionnaires and surveys
- Represent UK market leading brands
- Share information with potential new customers
- Give out free quotes to customers
- Be confident, professional and well presented
- Engage customers by having a friendly approach
- Have fun with the team creating a high energy environment
- Be target driven and a team player!
Full Time Sales Consultants receive:
- High level commission based structure - paid weekly
- Additional fantastic Christmas weekly bonus scheme
- Individual incentives & team incentives
- Full training and consistent support
- A fun and energetic team
- Company festive event
- Potential opportunities to continue after the new year
- Access to additional courses ie. Team leader skills
To join our fantastic team of Sales Consultants and assist customers save money this festive season. Apply today!
Due to the high demand for these positions we are only able to contact successful candidates. All successful applicants will be invited to our office in Birmingham City Centre for an initial meeting with a manager to discuss the position further. Unsuccessful candidates' information will not be stored.