Sales Enablement Associate
2 days left
- Contract Type
Advanced are one of the UK's largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user's lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our New Business team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry's success stories. We're growing fast and building an exciting future.
You will be based in the Mailbox - our stunning Regional HQ in Birmingham City Centre, which provides the best opportunity for a vibrant social life with colleagues and outside of work.
What you will be doing
• You will be helping to build, roll-out and support out GTM (Go-To-Market) process as well as owning the responsibility and identifying areas of improvement.
• Working with our talent team to help to manage and support our internal training platform (Advanced Thinking Online) as well as creation of fresh training content.
• Management of our review cycles of processes, licences, training records etc. within Sales Enablement.
• You will be supporting and working closely with the rest of the Sales Enablement team on short-medium term ad-hoc projects.
• Organising logistics, meetings and fact-finding investigations from different areas of the business.
• Working with our internal team around our new website 'Customer portals' development.
• Reviewing all existing processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Communicating best practice across the business.
• Be part of a new Sales Enablement Structure
• Top Achievers 5* all expenses paid holidays
• Opportunity for progression
What you'll be good at
• Processes and data management
• A Sales Enablement Associate will be proactive, adaptable and driven by operational improvements.
• Methodical thinking and building relationships
• Communicating and results driven.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don't believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a GBP254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
• Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
• Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
• Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
• Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
• Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
• Top Achievers Club - our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
• Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
• Life insurance x 4 times salary
• Income protection insurance
• Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different - we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final assessment day. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!