Maintenance Technician (Multiskilled / Electrical Bias)
Up to GBP37,500 (Including Shift Allowance) + 25 Days Holiday + Aviva Healthcare + Life Assurance + Product Discount + Company Shares + Fantastic Training Opportunities
Monday to Friday 05:45-14:15, 13:45-22:15, 21:45-06:15 rotating
Maintenance Engineer required for an excellent manufacturing business with an industry leading name. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company which can offer lots of interesting and varied work.
The successful candidate will be multiskilled, ideally electrically biased, and come from ANY FMCG background. Multi skilled ex-forces candidates are welcome to apply.
The role itself is 40% mechanical and will involve working on various production equipment such as conveyors and bottling equipment which entail hydraulic and pneumatic systems. The other 60% of the role will be more electrically focused and you will work with motors, controls, lighting and supplies. You will be joining a team of nine employees and will work within a friendly team of three at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing company.
* 60/40 split with electrical bias
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work
* Working on high volume manufacturing equipment and facilities tasks
* Electrically biased or multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
* From any FMCG / Food / Pharmaceutical or similar high volume background