Team Teach Teaching Assistants Required
GSL Education are looking for Outstanding Team Teach Teaching Assistant for an SEN School in Nuneaton.
Our client caters for children aged 11-16. This an Ofsted 'Good', nurturing school at the heart of the community, providing child-centred, high quality learning through play and exploration. It is a warm, friendly community based school with the emphasis on what is best for the children encouraging curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
Initially this role will start on a Day to Day/ Bank Basis however, for the right candidate, there is potential for this to become a long-term position.
To be considered for these roles, you will need to have:
- Experience working with children with Autism, PMLD, MLD, Challenging behaviour, ADHD, LAC and/or SEMH.
- GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent
- Resistance/ De-Escalation trained- Ideally Team Teach
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Able to commit to the role on a long-term basis
The school offers:
- A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
- Dedicated and passionate support staff
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent career development opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact Gugs at GSL Education