Territory Sales Manager
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager the role will be to identify and develop sales potential by effectively influencing dental implantologists, General Dental Practitioner's, Dental Technicians, dental nurses and hygienists, dental schools and institutions in order to ensure sales and revenue targets are met in line with the companys objectives. The Territory Sales Manager will have the ability to apply the sales process to varied selling situations and with different customers, with the result that sales targets are met and/or exceeded. The ability to analyse market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalise on current and future opportunities within the local market.
- Providing expertise to customers and sales organisation, training and support
- Analyse business trends, develop and execute territory business plan
- Coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training sessions with customers, internally and externally
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel
- Support other colleagues to develop business opportunities
- Regularly review planned activity, actual activity, area plans, field visits, business expenses as and when required
- Management of the consignment stock process including quarterly stock takes on a timely basis
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales Experience is essential / Dental sales experience preferred
- Commercial experience is essential
- Proven success and able to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field
- Drive for results oriented.
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent product and industry knowledge.
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers.
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised - desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus.
- Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritise a demanding workload through business planning and territory management.
- Able to analyse business information to refine specific product and activity focus to achieve KPI targets on a monthly/cycle basis.
- Able to apply Professional Selling Skills principles to all dialogues.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM.
- Presentations skills, the ability to communicate well to any audience.
- Confident, articulate with the ability to resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Able to undertake regular UK business travel i.e. 2 nights per month, (2-4 during induction phase and occasional overseas for 3-4 nights) and hold a valid local driving license.