Office Junior/ Receptionist
As the Office Junior you will be expected to carry out adhoc admin duties in the back office which will include photo copying, filing and processing card payments. In addition, you will be expected to cover Reception during breaks and absence and with this manage a very busy switch board.
The Office Manager will also participate in errands that are required for the Business. These will include but are not inclusive of, managing the post and taking this to the Post Office, franking all out going post and delivering reports and administration to the courts.
As the Office Junior/ Receptionist your role will involve the following:
- Collecting post and distributing across the office
- Franking all post to be sent
- Filing and archiving
- Photocopying documents and reports
- Processing and taking card payments over the phone and face to face
- Managing a busy switch board with a high volume of calls
- Covering the Head receptionist on breaks and annual leave
- Occasional travel to other practices in the local area would be required to cover their reception desk. This is very much on an adhoc basis but for this reason it would be good to see candidate who have access to a vehicle.
It would be good to see candidates with:
- A Law qualification
- Some Customer Service experience (desired)
- Previous Reception duties (desired but not essential)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.