Injection Moulding Technician
Are you a Process Engineer or Technician with Plastic Injection Moulding Experience? Are you confident in delivering efficient and effective tool changes and working on getting the best from injection moulding machines? Are you looking for role as a "Super Technician" in a company that is ambitious, well-resourced and expanding?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Senior Technician or Super Technician by an Injection Moulding business focussed on providing world class manufacturing and engineering solutions to customers from a wide range of industries. As the ideal candidate you will be able to change a mould tool, set the process conditions trouble shoot a range of plastic injection moulding machines and be looking to progress as a Lead Technician or Process Engineer.
Your role will involve:
- Tool changes condition setting
- Trouble shooting fault finding
- Maximise efficiency of the production process
- Ensure peak performance of moulding machines, robotic ancillaries mould tooling
- Housekeeping, maintaining setting sheets adherence to procedures
- Working with the Production Management to plan tool changes throughout shift cycles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is looking to make this role central to the company success. You will be working on a day shift but supporting the 3 shifts with help on planning and technical advice. If you have the skills for this role please apply today for a confidential conversation about this opportunity.