My unique client in Leamington is looking to hire a Content Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exiting opportunity for someone looking to join a fast paced, rapidly growing company.
I am looking for somebody who has brilliant IT skills, who is looking to get their teeth sunk in to a challenging new role & is an outgoing friendly person.
You will be dealing directly with my clients internal staff, external clients, Field Consigners, and as such your responsibilities will span across a large part of the business.
- Manage the raw files received from the Field Consigners via Google Drive (images and videos) in order to progress through to publication.
- Create our four standard videos for each vehicle listing (Meet the Owner; On the Road; External and Internal) by taking the raw content and adding titles to the beginning and end, editing scenes and cutting in new scenes from other videos. This is considered 'basic editing' and the use of iMove or Final Cut Pro is sufficient.
- Review all the raw images supplied by our Field Consigners and choose the best ones for publication in line with our standards / guidelines.
- Resize the selected images and add watermarks - again this is considered 'basic editing' and standard image manipulation software will action this work in bulk.
- Create auction listings directly in the admin area of our website by writing the content, editing and publishing the videos (hosted on YouTube) and uploading images.
- Proofreading both internal and external documents prior to publication.
- Updating or creating training guides / office manuals.
- Attending meetings, functions and events.
- Other office and content duties as and when required.
Generic Desired Skills:
- Computer literate with ability to quickly pick up and use new technologies and software.
- Experience in basic video editing and image manipulation (either personal or work use) e.g. iMove / Photoshop.
- Experience using Google suite of office products (Drive / Sheets / Docs / Slides).
- Excellent written skills (matching our tone-of-voice with impeccable grammar / sentence construction).
- Strong attention to detail ensuring the highest levels of accuracy.
- Managing workload and prioritising effectively.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Flexibility with a 'can do' attitude that can work on their own initiative.
- Smart and punctual at all times.
Must-Have - Specifics:
- Laptop or desktop computer.
- Landline or mobile phone to use for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Local to Leamington Spa or a short commute to their central office location.
Nice to Have - Specifics:
- Passion for classic cars.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy