Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering company who are actively seeking an experienced CNC Turner to join their team in Rugby.
Our client is a leading supplier of mid to high volume precision turned and milled components in the UK.
As a CNC Turner, your duties will include;
- Working on Sliding and Fixed Miyano Lathes
- Writing programmes from scratch
- Reading and working to technical engineering drawings
- Create components using materials such as Stainless Steel, Plastic, Aluminium and more
- Manufacture both small/mid volume batch work, as well as large quantity products
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Experience working on Sliding and/or Fixed Miyano Lathes
- Must be confident writing programmes from scratch
- Competent using Fanuc controls
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Experience working with a range of materials
- Up to GBP15.00 per hour
- Days 7.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 3:00pm Friday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at