Are you looking to earn a great wage and access to amazing benefits at your fingertips?
... If the answer is yes, we have the job for you!
Randstad is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide manufacturing company and be part of a winning team - receiving all of the support and training you need to succeed plus much more.
- 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts.
- Comprehensive induction and full training provided.
- Uniform provided.
- The facility has an onsite canteen, free parking as well as other benefits.
- Access to Randstad's unique benefits app.
- You will also have the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history.
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- GBP10.34 PER HOURincreasing to GBP11.22 PER HOUR
- 38 HOURS PER WEEK
- Shifts vary between:
- days (07:45AM - 16:30PM (Monday - Thursday) 07:45AM - 11:45PM (Friday))
- afternoons (14:00PM - 22:00PM (Monday - Thursday) 12:00PM - 18:00PM (Friday))
- Operating ?a counterbalance forklift
- Working in a team and at times independently
- Container maintenance/sorting and packaging consolidation
- Manual lifting may be required and using other equipment? checks
- ?Completing daily safety checks?
- Recent experience driving a Counterbalance
- An RTITB or ITSAAR and in date forklift certificate or a refresher certificate
- Shift work and overtime available and required
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer, send your CV through and one of our dedicated account team will contact you.
Upon successfully completing the application you will be invited to attend a registration and practical FLT test before you start your new career
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".