This established Facilities company is looking for a Help Desk Coordinator with CAFM or similarsystem experience to join their expanding team.
As a Help Desk Coordinator, you are very much the 'face' of the business being the first point of contact for Customers. You will play a key role in the service department ensuring the entire customer journey is at the heart of everything you do. You'll ensure that all calls are answered quickly, all PPMs are put onto the system and you will ensure service levels always remain a priority.
The ideal candidate will have FM experience or will have done a Helpdesk role before. You will need good communication skills, a clear and professional telephone manner as well as excellent admin/IT skills.
Key duties will include:
- Handling inbound calls from clients, contractors and engineers
- Logging jobs and following through to completion
- Scheduling in works to engineers and subcontractors
- Ensure PPMs are loaded onto the system
- Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Ensure clients are updated on all jobs/courtesy calls
- Check all jobs from the previous day have been uploaded
- Upload reactive emails/call outs onto system
- Issue quote numbers and type up quotes
- Manage site hire equipment orders as required
- Manage site access arrangements with clients and shopping centres etc
- Upload subcontractor quotes onto system
- Help desk experience (min 1 year)
- Experience within FM/Maintenance sector
- IT Literate - proficient in CAFM system (or similar)
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Used to working to KPIs
- Customer service focused; ensuring a great customer journey
- Ability to prioritise issue, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile to deal with a difficult situation
- Full training will be given
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Company bonus (profit related)
Send your CV now or call for more details!