Account Handler Administrator
Our client is looking for anAccount Handlerwho can process and handle all orders that are received from my clients Appointed Representative Programme based inDroitwich.
The salary for this role is betweenGBP18k and GBP22kdepending on experience and it is apermanent, full time position. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm (37.5 hour working week).
This role is ideal for an individual who has excellent attention to detail, enjoys interacting with others and working in a fast paced environment.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the HR and Compliance Manager to ensure that orders received from AR's are accurate and processed efficiently
- Order all AR vehicles with the supplying dealership using defined purchase order form
- Create a CRM record for each AR order
- Raise finance documents for each AR customer and liaise with AR admin team to chase return
- Chase AR on all documents required for the order to be put live
- Managing your own day-to-day workload in line with the company's service level agreements (SLA's)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the AR's, dealers, funders and any other external as well as internal contacts
- Provide excellent standards of customer service at all times when speaking with AR's, customers, dealers and funders
- The AR administrator will be required to provide additional support to the customer service team when required but must always prioritise the AR workflow and customers
- Striving towards funder and dealer targets for delivered units
- Remaining FCA compliant, treating customers fairly and adhering to data protection guidelines is central to all roles within the business
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent at C or above
- Previous customer service experience
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency are key to this role
- Strong PC skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to solve problems, multi-task and use your initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management ability in order to manage your own workload
- Capacity to work both individually and as part of a team
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to change and new processes
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.