Business Development Manager (Field Based)
Salary: Up to GBP40,000 Basic + Car + Laptop + Phone
Uncapped GBP15,000 OTE which is guaranteed for the first 4 months
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: Field based in the West Midlands area
Post Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced, Business Development Manager for a market leading FTSE100 business.
Our client is an incredibly successful online platform, who dominate their industry and have exciting plans to continue their expansion.
As a field based Business Development Manager you will be based from home and on an average week you will spend 4 days on patch meeting with existing customers and prospects, with 1 day from home for admin and business development.
- Achieving individual sales revenue targets & activity targets.
- Owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Generating and converting new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold calling.
- Managing the customer base to deliver first class account management with quality regular & timely review meetings.
- Up-selling with our client's product suite.
- Ensuring that all accounts have a clear understanding of our client's products & pricing structure, and delivering value-added solutions against their business needs.
- Interpreting data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and the market/s within which they operate.
- To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales reports.
- Work closely with assigned Telephone Account Managers and New Business Telephone Consultants to maximize opportunities in your patch.
- Attend monthly national/regional meetings
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- Drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, e.g. in relation to invoice queries.
- Be a positive role model & ambassador of company values and behaviours.
- Take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives.
- Help to drive and support your team around you.
- 3+ Years of experience in a field-based New Business Development role.
- Demonstrable experience winning and developing business from Lead Generation to Closure.
- You'll thrive in a role focussed 70% on new business and 30% on existing account management.
- You will be a passionate new business developer and will pride yourself on getting past the toughest of gatekeepers and in front of key decision makers.
- Experience planning your geographical patch / territory to maximise results.
- You'll have been trained in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into a field based BDM role.
- Full UK drivers licence.
- Up to GBP40,000 Basic Salary
- Achievable, uncapped GBP15,000 OTE which is guaranteed for the first 4 months
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Other regular incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.