OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading car dealership in Nuneaton, who are seeking an experienced Aftersales Manager to join the business to lead and contribute to the ongoing success of the current aftersales team.
My client is a reputable and well-established, multi-branch dealer group, who are driven by providing excellent customer satisfaction and offer industry leading training and development, along with a history of providing career progression and internal promotion for their staff across the group.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead and manage the Aftersales Team
* Maximise commercial opportunities and maintain high levels of customer service
* Monitor team performance
* Monitors staff training needs, ensuring training and development plans are in
* Manages the day to day activities of the Service team
* Maintain processes, monitor, develop and improve CSI and customer experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience as a Service / Aftersales Manager in the Motor Trade
* Strong leadership skills
* Proven track record of achieving results and developing a team to success
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service
* A valid driving licence
SALARY AND BENEFITS
My client is offering a basic salary package of up to GBP32,000 with an on-target-earnings potential of around GBP40,000 per annum. Company Car entitlement is also included, as well as a fantastic personal benefits package.
The dealership is located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Due to the use of a company vehicle, on-site parking is provided.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.