Engineering Surveyor - Lift - B
Are you an Engineer with maintenance experience with lifts, or an engineer surveyor on passenger or goods lifts who is interested in a career with a long established test, inspection and certification company operating around the world?
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have GBP40,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months.
Do you want to be rewarded with a GBP33k-36k salary plus an extensive benefits package and a company car or allowance?
Well established in the industry with an annual turnover in the region of GBP4.5 billion. A highly accredited organisation supporting business in statutory inspections of lifts, escalators etc. Operating in many industry sectors such as aerospace, marine, automotive and nuclear to name just a few.
What they're offering:
On top of a competitive basic salary of circa GBP33-36k + you will get an extensive benefits package:
- Company car or car allowance
- Double matching contributory pension up to 8%
- 33 days holiday including statutory (Option to purchase or sell a further 5 days holiday pa)
- Health insurance and family option
- Dental Cover
- Life cover of 4 times salary
Some other benefits that will aid your work / life balance:
- Home based role
- 40 hour flexible working week
- Diary management team to assist in booking appointments
- Autonomy of personal diary
As well as the opportunity to better yourself:
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- GBP40,000 investment in you for the first 12 months and ongoing training thereafter
- Up to 12 week modular training programme tailored to you
- Support with external training up to Chartership
- Defined career ladder from day 1 with various career options
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
What the role involves:
- Inspection and certification of various lifts, escalators, travelators etc.
- Maintaining client relationships
- Operating within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Full Technical Specialist Support available
As a successful candidate you will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical biased subject
- Hands on experience of maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment (this is essential!)
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
Call Kieran McEllin on to find out more information and to get into process. Alternatively, send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer