Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with working knowledge of control panels, robotics and CNC or PLC's required for an electrically biased maintenance role on early/ afternoons (NO NIGHTS). We are keen to speak to Maintenance Engineers with good assembly or high volume manufacturing experience to discuss a new role with our client, a large and reputable Birmingham based automotive company offering competitive salary, good working conditions and favourable shift. NO NIGHTS!
Responsible for ensuring breakdowns across the production facility are kept to a minimum by effective planned maintenance and service of plant and electrical equipment. In addition carrying out swift repairs on machine breakdowns and reporting relevant issues to maintenance manager.
Hours of Work - Mon - Fri, 6am - 2pm// 2pm - 10pm
Job Location is commutable from Birmingham, Stourbridge, Dudley, Halesowen and Smethwick.
The Job Role:
- Multi-skilled maintenance on a range of CNC and PLC controlled equipment
- Expand and execute PPM & TPM system to maintain production
- Electrical fault finding and rectification
- Break down and servicing of robots and other plant machinery
- Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment
- Read electrical drawings to include 3 phase systems
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Electrical maintenance engineering professional
- Health and safety conscious
- Sound experience of mechanical repair
- ABB robot experience is desirable
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- CNC machinery knowledge desirable
- Time Served Apprenticeship - Desirable
- C&G or NVQ level 2 or 3 Electrical - Essential
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate - Desirable
- This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and pension.
My client is keen to meet good Engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you, please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact James at Proactive Personnel.