Customer Services Specialist
Customer Services Specialist GBP17,500 - GBP18,000 Shrewsbury 8.30am - 5.00pm,
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a very reputable family run business in Shrewsbury who are looking for a Customer Response Specialist due to expansion within the team.
Your new role
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be reporting into the Customer Services Manager to be the in-house sales frontline of the company to customers, processing and expediting sales orders, building outstanding levels of customer relationships and resolving customer queries. Your role will include:
- To take and process sales orders and enquiries promptly and accurately.
- To represent the company to customers and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- To ensure customer and other records are maintained and updated promptly and accurately.
- To pro-actively contact customers to agreed schedules as required in conjunction with members of the Customer Response Team To act as the intermediary between the customer, Purchasing, Logistics and Sales for resolution of queries and issues arising Maintain relationships with existing and potential customers in order to facilitate the growth of the business profitably.
- Taking and expediting of sales orders, recording them on SAP and resolving any related problems/issues wherever possible, ensuring customers and sales personnel are aware of unexpected delivery delays, delivery problems and order shortages.
- Managing and resolving customer enquiries, product queries, price queries, delivery queries.
- Passing on to the Internal Sales Support any pricing or technical queries etc that cannot be resolved directly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good team player with excellent time management skills.
- Motivated, self starter who can operate and achieve results with minimum supervision.
- Strong relationship development and communication skills to foster positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Realises the importance of customer service.
- High levelS of accuracy
- A professional and courteous telephone manner and a confident response to phone and personal callers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.