Associate Credit Controller
Advanced are one of the UK's largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users' lives. Our vision is to continue to make a difference; positively impacting the lives of millions of people as the foremost provider of market focussed software solutions that make the complex simple. We're growing fast and building an exciting future.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in finance. Working in the Credit Control team, you will get invaluable exposure to the various aspects of the finance discipline. You will get an opportunity to work collaboratively undertaking tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to customers and key stakeholders across the business.
You will be based in the Mailbox, where our team have the best opportunity for a vibrant social life outside of work, with the best of City life as well as joining the numerous social events.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the chasing of overdue invoices
- Manage a ledger of 500+ accounts
- Keep accurate records of each contact with customers
- Weekly / monthly cash collection forecasting
- Accurate cash allocation
- Liaise with various internal departments in order to resolve customer queries
What you will be good at
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don't believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a GBP254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club - our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to %5 contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different - we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we'd like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.