We are proud to be representing a very well established independent firm of Financial Planners , who have an exciting opening for a Paraplanner to join their team based in the Coventry area, which has become available as a result of this ongoing impetus. The successful candidate will be joining a Practice that is growing in revenue and increasing their market footprint.
The main purpose of your role will be to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. You will ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner; whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
- Liaise closely with Consultant to gather all required research for production of Client Written Advice following review, for a fully holistic financial planning service
- Working in a client facing team (three or more advisers), serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning report in order to meet the client requirements
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research
- Prepare complex research, such as Annual & Life Time Allowance, CGT, Defined Benefit Transfers and Bond chargeable gains calculations
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- Realigning risk profile
- Present research in line with Company Client Written Advice format
- Responsibility to keep technical knowledge up to date
- To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and / or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
- To develop/ maintain report, email, research note, report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner with knowledge of CRM system and Platforms. You will be PC literate with working knowledge of MS Office product set with exceptional negotiating, forecasting and communication skills. - You will need to hold a Financial Planning Diploma.
Our client is looking for a Self-motivated, Driven, passionate individual, who can come in a hit the ground running, whilst delivering a high degree of professionalism.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR9568