TrophyStore.co.uk, the UK's largest online retailer of trophies, medals and awards, is seeking an enthusiastic Personalisation Technician to join its busy, expanding business in Tamworth (we're just a few minutes from the Town Centre and Ventura Park).
Since Trophy Store's launch in 2009 we've had great growth success year on year and we're proud of our quality products and outstanding service. We like to think we are a vibrant, exciting company to work for and we have a strong team ethos irrespective of where you work within the business or who you are working with.
No previous personalisation experience is necessary as we'll provide full on-the-job training, however, the following skills would be advantageous:
- Being technically minded with an enthusiasm for computer technology
- Competent user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge or experience of engraving, printing and sublimation
- Ability to concentrate and maintain a good attention to detail under pressure
As a Personalisation Technician your duties will include:
- Understanding and taking responsibility for customers' requirements
- Engraving a variety of surfaces including trophies, medals, giftware, glass and wood using laser and diamond drag machinery
- Sublimation (heat press colour printing) onto glass, wood and various other materials
- Creating bespoke centres for trophies, medals and awards
- Quality checking personalised orders, managing workflows and daily targets
- Supporting and communicating effectively with team members
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and software
Selected candidates will be invited to a Demonstration session to get a "hands-on" feel for the role - because it's really important you want to work for us, as much as we want you to work for us!
Full time working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm with a 1 hour unpaid break. There are opportunities for progression within the business.
- Full training programme
- Regular development reviews and mentoring
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Bannatyne Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee of the Month benefits
- Social events and team building
- All day refreshments - tea, coffee and filter water
- Doughnut days . . . and many more!
Interested? If you think this sounds just the job for you, please apply with your up-to-date CV. Upon receipt, we'll send you a brief Supporting Application Form for you to complete.
* No Recruitment Agencies please *