Supplier Assurance Administrator
Within the UK, the client provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings. The client provides facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; catering; security; landscaping and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the Public, Private and specialist sectors.
Reporting to the NRM Assurance Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide & review supporting documentation for all aspects of operational & technical compliance.
- Produce high quality and efficient reconciliations of Purchase Orders to Purchase Invoices, facilitating accurate and timely customer billing.
- Monitor compliance documentation, including statutory certifications & record compliance levels & gaps accordingly.
- Identify remedial actions deemed essential in order to retain a compliant status on the equipment / activity / estate
- Track & assign remedial activities progress of response to any such enquiries.
- Liaison between the Compliance analysts/team & the field engineering service delivery teams
- Maintain comprehensive records of all activities and communications carried out in response to each incoming request.
- Produce reports of activities and communications as required.
- Accurately follow procedures and processes.
- Manages workloads effectively
- Carry out regular quality audits to ensure internal and client processes are followed
- Production of Periodic and Ad-hoc Management Information reports for Performance Measurement and Service Improvement Purposes.
- Deal with any issues/escalation and respond accordingly
- Take a proactive approach to work with the Client and colleagues to continuously improve Service Delivery and Professionalism
- Support the introduction of new processes and procedures
- Ongoing liaison with other departments to ensure used processes are effective and fit for purpose
- Responsible for creating effective training programme to meet business objectives (including specific induction process)
- Undertake ad-hoc projects/tasks assigned by management
- Strive to achieve allocated business targets
- Manage own health and safety in conjunction with organisational support systems to ensure a safe working environment
- May be required to support the wider Compliance and Insight Team as instructed by their Manager.
- Familiar with IT systems (specific training will be provided)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- For non-supervisory roles performs skilled work that requires technical training (NVQ3 or equivalent)
Likely to have up to 3 years business experience, or Level 3 NVQ or Certificate Level of qualification