Education Development Executive
We at Kaligo are currently looking for a dynamic, organised and enthusiastic Education Development Executive, with excellent presentation skills, to help accelerate our expansion in the UK, supporting the Birmingham based UK operations with introducing Kaligo to schools across the UK and beyond. Kaligo is the first digital handwriting exercise book designed to teach students how to write using a stylus and tablet, built on an AI machine learning platform. Following 6 years of research, curriculum aligned exercises have been co-created with teachers, occupational therapists and neuroscientists. Teachers can now enhance their handwriting teaching methods in the classroom with a dedicated space to create lesson plans, monitor individual progress and review each child's work.
Key element in building our brand reputation, our Education Development Executive will work alongside a fun and creative mini team which we are looking to expand.
What the role entails???
Your typical duties would include the following:
Presentation and Demonstrations
• Present Kaligo to key stakeholders in schools throughout the UK, understanding their needs and highlighting where Kaligo fits
• Present and demonstrate Kaligo at key educational events across the UK and Internationally
Research & Profiling
• Research schools and MAT's across the UK that fit the profile of Kaligo
• Looking into key educational events and influencers that we should be attending/talking to within the edtech space.
Build relationships with key stakeholders in schools throughout the UK
Understand the needs and wants of the schools and identify where
• Work closely with educators in the continual development of Kaligo and liaise with in-house developers
• Actively supporting the team during the show, as exhibitors or visitors, to actively promote the app
• As is the nature of a startup, one minute you'll be having conversations with leading edtech influencers and the next making your round of teas. We are a team that works hard, plays hard and everything in between
We're looking for???
someone with some oomph! But what is oomph? its that energy that is infectious. Presenting is key to this role so energy and positivity is what we are looking for. Someone that can come in and hit the floor running with a can do attitude!
Ideally we'd like for you to have:
• A Bachelor degree (not set in stone relevant experience is fine too)
• An interest in the Edtech space
• Anyone from an education or teaching background would be great
• Computer skills including the Office suite (Word / Excel / PPT)
• Excellent written and spoken English
If you'd rather find solutions than stop at any problem, if you want to engage in an exciting adventure and be part of startup with huge potential working with the likes of Apple and Google then this is the role for you.
What we offer
• A GBP20-23,000 basic salary (depending on experience) with a motivating bonus plan and career opportunities rewarding your ambition
• The whole kit to properly do your job: phone allowance, tablet PC, travel expenses, collaboration tools
• 25 days of holidays, on top of the bank holidays
• Enrolment in our pension plan
• Regular training at our head office In France