Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to join a fast moving business based in Warwickshire.
Due to an increase in workload they are now looking for someone to join the team who has full end to end purchase ledger experience and can support with the smooth running of the AP department.
The client is a highly successful manufacturing business based within Warwickshire. Due to company success and an increase in workload they are now looking to recruit a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
Working in a supportive and friendly team, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention to detail are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking