We are delighted to be working with a Chartered Accountancy practice in Wolverhampton with an excellent reputation who are looking to recruit a part qualified accountant due to recent growth. With a proven track record of developing talent, our client can offer you a genuine opportunity at progression within a friendly environment.
The firm itself are a leading local practice that offer a vibrant culture, great employees and a full study support package. They are one of the fastest growing local accountancy practices, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is driven to join their team.
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing business tax and personal tax computations.
- Mentoring junior members of staff and assisting with queries.
- Bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns.
- Acting as a second contact to a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate;
- ACA/ACCA part qualified.
- Practice experience of 2-3 years.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Iris and Sage