Wheelchair and Seating Advisor
WHEELCHAIR & SEATING ADVISOR
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE +Commission
HOURS: FULL TIME 40 Monday to Friday (flexibility required, Part Time applicants also considered)
Established in 2007, All Terrain Wheelchairs set out to satisfy demand for robust, all terrain wheelchairs in the UK. Our wheelchairs can change a person’s life by giving them access to the great outdoors and are supplied throughout the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to help make a difference to people’s lives by joining them as a Wheelchair & Seating Advisor. Joining an established team based in Telford, the role requires the candidate to regularly travel throughout England & Wales to undertake jobs within customers’ homes & surrounding areas.
Are you/Do you have:
- Positive & energetic
- Full driving licence
- Experience within a mechanical / engineering environment
Key duties of this role include:
- Routine maintenance & repairs to powered wheelchairs (mechanical and electrical)
- Modifying wheelchairs to suit customers’ individual specifications
- Carrying out assessments to determine customers’ requirements
- Demonstrating wheelchairs to potential customers in interesting locations throughout the UK
- Collection & delivery of products
- Basic administration
- Involvement in national exhibitions and sales initiatives
Benefits offered with this role include:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Full training
- Company vehicle for off-site work (plus expenses)
This role will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.