Our client is a firm of proactive Chartered Accountants and Growth Specialists. They help their clients to meet their aspirations and focus on what is really important to them.
A great opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified Auditor or Accountant to join their existing team. The role will be mainly office based but some work at clients will be required for audits, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has some experience in auditing.
This position would ideally suit a recently qualified ACA or ACCA accountant from a practice background.
If this position interests you, please apply below. If you would like to hear more, feel free to get in touch with Chris at RWB Global.
The role will involve:
- Completion of statutory audits, to include managing the job from planning to completion
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Review of clients VAT returns
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping
- Some supervision of more junior members of staff
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of managing audits
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have experience of working in a practice environment
- Be self-motivated and proactive
Competitive Benefits Package!