Our client is hiring! Does the idea of working on ground-breaking technology excite you? Do you enjoy developing apps? If so, you may be just the person they're looking for.
Their breakthrough motion-measuring technology accurately measures distance, area, volume, circumference, height, angle, level and more by simply moving. There is no other measuring device available capable of measuring like our client's ONE. They are re-defining how people will measure in the future.
What will you be doing?
They're on the lookout for a dynamic and creative Software Developer who has a passion for creating new technology and wants to help shape the future of measuring.
You will be a key member of their small, high-energy, multi-disciplinary team, with responsibility for designing and developing their leading-edge apps for Android / iOS. The work you do will be very important and highly visible to their millions of users - you will certainly leave your mark on the product.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer looking to rapidly move their career forward. They're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for you to progress, supported by senior developers.
Ideally, they are looking for a Software Developer with any experience in Embedded Systems / Software who can help them develop the next generation of our client's products. If you enjoy playing with Arduino or Raspberry Pi, they would like to hear from you even if you haven't had any formal training.
What do you need?
- 2-3 years C# .NET experience
- You've probably already developed one or more apps for Android, iOS or Windows
- A thirst for learning and a drive to keep improving
- A passion for using technology to improve people's lives
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Strong sense of good mobile user experience
- Xamarin framework experience
- Experience in Embedded Systems / Arduino / Raspberry Pi / Internet-of-Things / Electronics
What can our client do for you?
- Very attractive salary - negotiable dependent on experience
- A full time, permanent position
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working with remote working option
- Generous profit and performance bonus scheme
- An exciting position in a massively innovative area
- If the thought of joining their team excites you, they would love to hear from you!
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their Software Developer, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.