Junior Full Stack Developer
We're currently looking for highly skilled Junior Full Stack Developer to join one of the most exciting and promising IT start up companies in Birmingham. The client is offering the opportunity to work along side some really talented developers using tech like .Net, C#, Azure/AWS and Micro services, with a focus around creativity and innovation.
Our client is a highly innovative and forward thinking start up based in central Birmingham. With massive financial backing and an already talented team, they're currently looking to expand with like minded developers to help bring their ideas to life.
They pride themselves on innovation and hiring the best talent to help create something that's both unique an game changing.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working within cross functional teams
- Working within a cloud based micro services environment
- Responsible for integration testing throughout all stages of the development life-cycle
- Focusing on feature development and innovation throughout all development stages
The succesful Junior Full Stack Developer should have:
- At least 2 years existing development experience
- Experience with C# .Net
- Cloud based architecture experience (Azure/AWS)
- Micro-services Architecture
- Highly motivated and Driven
For the successful Junior Full Stack Developer, this great start up is offering a range of great benefits:
- The opportunity to work with one of the midlands leading start ups
- 23 days holiday
- Some Remote working
- Plus many more!