Job Title: Investment Manager
Industry: Investment Management
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP50,000
Reference Number: 14117
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Investment Manager in Newcastle-under-Lyme to join a Financial Planning / Investment Management firm. This is an exciting and growing business with recognised expertise throughout the Investment Management and Financial Planning space.
They are looking for someone to take on the technical, analytical and building elements of managing their current model portfolios, limited bespoke portfolios and help with construction of intended new portfolios. There is no requirement for you to bring an existing client bank with you!
This position would be well suited to a fully qualified and experienced individual or an assistant/junior Investment Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
A chance to join a growing business at an exciting time in it's journey where client servicing and care is at the core of the business.
- Ensuring a compliant service is provide within FCA guidelines
- Complying with the businesses own procedures along with TCF, T&C and financial crime
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Act as a member of the teams investment committee
- Run portfolios on a discretionary basis in accordance with an agreed mandate and asset allocation model
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries as appropriate
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
What's in it for you:
- A young and dynamic team
- Generous salary and overall package
- This is an excellent opportunity to align yourself with dynamic firm, where as demand on the team increases there will be progression opportunities within the team.