Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
CPSS are proud to promote a new and exciting opportunity that has arisen at a school for January 2020.
CPSS are looking to recruit a Year 1 Teacher for a 1 form entry school in East Birmingham. We are seeking a key stage 1 teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to delivering outstanding practice. This is part time post starting in January 2020 until July 2020
You will have:
- High ambitions for yourself and a commitment to provide every child with the best possible start in life
- The skills of an excellent, creative, successful classroom practitioner with a dedication and determination to secure good and better progress and raise attainment for all children
- A good knowledge of how young children learn and develop
- The ability to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next step's in children's learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to developing and maintaining close links within the whole community
- A flexible approach to challenge and change
We can offer you:
- A dedicated education recruitment consultant to help with your career progression.
- Weekly Pay!
- An out of office contact number to reach your consultant!
- A supportive and happy staff and governing body who work together for success
- The opportunity to work with and to develop creative practice in both the classroom and outdoor area.