If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and progressive opportunity in recruitment then why not speak to us?
The Education Network is an established Education-brand that believes in investing in our local school community through our many local and national initiatives. We work with Secondary, Primary and SEND Schools throughout the Midlands providing them with leadership, teaching and support staff on a supply, interim and permanent basis.
Your role as part of our team will largely involve;-
- Visiting our Schools to develop key relationships, therefore you must be a driver
- Creating new business opportunities
- Developing an understanding of school buying trends and key hiring periods
- Putting candidate attraction, interviews, marketing and deployment at the centre of everything you do
- Producing exceptional marketing campaign that give us competitive advantage
- Working closely with our Clearance & Vetting Manager on Candidate compliance
- Continually creating opportunities for you to win business and make placements
Being part of our team gives you the opportunity to work for a National Company which is part of the Pertemps Network Group which is a billion pound turnover organisation. This affords you the unique opportunity to be part of a large company but enjoy autonomy to work with our schools and candidates tailoring our service to their individual needs.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Excellent salary with uncapped commission
- Monthly and quarterly competitions and incentives
- Unrivalled training
- Free parking
- Reduced hours in the School Holidays
- Friday is "Treat Day"
- 25 days holiday
- Becoming part of a successful team and enjoying 1-2-1 support as required
Ideally we are seeking a Recruiter any discipline with the following;-
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Plenty of drive and determination
- Used to working in a target driven and successful recruitment role
- Looking for career progression
For more information or an informal chat call Marie Quarterman.