Supply Chain Director
* 6-Month Supply Chain Director Contract Opportunity in Stafford.*
My client, a top-tier construction and manufacturing company, is looking to bring on an experienced Supply Chain Director for an initial 6-month contract opportunity at their office in Stafford. This role will be centralised around leading a strategic supply chain process transformation, inclusive of inventory planning, and a reformation of current BAU supply-chain processes.
- Leading the process definition (design the supply chain process) to meet the needs of the customer
- Ensuring a seamless linkage between project planning and execution
- Ensure future state supply chain planning and management can be done in a stable and sustainable way
- Define skills and capability to run the process
- Manage the transition plan from the current state to future state
- Establish a visible and transparent Real Time supply chain process
- Extensive experience of leading and managing all aspects of Supply Chain processes across multiple facilities in numerous global locations
- Ability to establish a strong governance structure and define/design robust supply chain processes and policies
- Strong leadership experience and a proven ability to lead, coach and develop teams
- Strong influencing skills, and a proven ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with key functions and senior leadership within a large organization
- High-level of business acumen with the ability to make decisions taking into consideration multiple variables
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Supply-chain related professional accreditation or qualification is highly desired
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity please respond to this advert with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.