Warehouse Administrator - Export
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator (Export) in the Tunstall area of Stoke-on-Trent.
- Salary: GBP8.56 ph (37.5 hours working week)
- Working Hours of WarehouseAdministrator (Export) are Monday to Friday (Day Shift - 6am-2pm initially, this may change so flexibility is a must)
- Location: Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Duration: Ongoing
The skill set required for the Warehouse Administrator role is as follows:
- Take ownership of your role and work area
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work well under pressure
- customer service skills
- excellent verbal communication skills
- the ability to work well with others
- administration skills
- to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently (Excel skills is a must)
- A willingness to help the wider team (checking a container, supporting ideas etc)
- The ability to follow process and use initiative to suggest ways to make those processes more efficient.
- Good problem solving skills.
- The ability to investigate any issues that arise and seek to rectify those issues.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
- Flexibility where needed and complete tasks in accordance to their importance. Recognising the levels of importance that tasks have.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Administrator role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.