Part time Project Systems Data Entry Administrator
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Part Time Project Systems Administrator for our client based in Coventry.
The role is to work 3 days a week 9am to 3pm. The position is paying GBP25,000 pro rata.
Our client is now embarking on the next phase of its growth by implementing a new modules of their ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. They are now seeking a part time Systems Data Entry Administrator to work with one our Directors to set up and test modules of the implementation plan.
- ERP data entry and trial testing of modules
- Recording each step of the trials and success / failure of each test
- Attending online meetings with support providers
- Internet research into functionality
- Review meeting with the directors of each successful test before implementation
- As each component of the module is satisfactorily tested, prepare documentation and training material for users
- Training users in the component of the module
We are seeking a self-starter who has
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Is accurate and has a logical and systematic approach to their work.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a good understanding of an ERP system.
- some basic accounting experience to join us.
Strong organisation and time management skills
Personable, presentable and articulate
Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply.