C# Developer FTC 6 MONTHS
FTC - 6 MONTHS
Exciting opportunity for a C# Developer to join a highly regarded development team; with access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career.
Coming from a strong C# Development background you will have commercial experience playing an active part in development activities that support the goal of providing and enhancing innovative, fit for purpose software solutions in accordance with business needs.
In this exciting and challenging development role It is essential to perform requirements gathering and analysis, design, coding and unit testing activities for new and existing self-developed systems including Internet and Intranet sites. You will be responsible for: and
- Demonstrate effective use of the appropriate internal change control systems and maintain high standards of documentation of all aspects of development in accordance with the relevant processes and standards.
- Contribute to the development and review of effective software development processes and standards.
- Apply design principals in accordance with defined processes and standards including where relevant object oriented design.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis, design, coding and unit testing activities for existing and new self-developed systems professionally and in accordance with defined processes and standards.
It is essential to have commercial experience dealing with
- Software development lifecycle (essential).
- Lean and/or agile development techniques (desirable).
- C# .NET and/or VB.NET (essential).
- Microsoft Visual Studio (essential).
- Object oriented design methodologies (desirable).
- One or more of Joomla: MS SQL, MS Access, MySQL, SQL, Java, Delphi, HTML\XHTML, XML, ODBC, Web Services (desirable).
This Developer role will be based in Stafford at one of the Head office locations and comes with an competitive salary and offers
- Brilliant training + Development
- Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the countries most developed integrated healthcare providers.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted