Exciting opportunity to join a leading food business distributing fantastic products nationally. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead the warehouse team and co-ordinate activities across several locations.
You will be able to work with a broad range of disciplines and ensure supply chain KPIs are monitored and achieved. With a range of internal stakeholders, you will be a highly collaborative and organised individual with a 'can do' attitude.
This role will encompass all aspects of warehouse operations.
Experience / Qualifications
- Warehouse experience in any environment or industry.
- Team leadership experience.
- Professional manner - great communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience in a similar environment is preferable.
- Friendly and able to work as part of a bigger team.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Previous FLT experience is desirable.
- Customer centric focus, with a cross functional approach.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
To be considered for the role please contact Tara at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment business providing people solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.