Education Recruitment Resourcer
The Supply Register is an independent, successful education managed service provider, whose core values reflect the highest standards of professionalism within the education recruitment industry.
Due to business growth and contract wins we are now seeking to recruit a proactive and forward-thinking Recruitment Resourcer to be based at our head office in Stoke covering the Staffordshire area for recruitment.
The role is essential to the everyday duties across the business and is a key factor of business growth and success.
You will be recruiting for a wide variety of roles including, Primary & secondary school Teachers, Cover supervisors, Teaching assistants, Leadership staff, School office staff, Special education needs support staff and many more.
This role is a based at our head office where you will work closely with both partnership managers and candidate services manager.
You will be responsible for recruiting across Staffordshire where we have a number of academies we work on an exclusive basis with . Your role will include arranging interviews in accessible locations so travel will be required to those locations.
- Liaising with the team daily for candidate attraction focus
- Utilisation of job boards for resourcing CVS
- Completing a Pre-Screen with candidates to gain detail before registration
- Using Boolean, social media, job boards and other resourcing techniques
- Exploring other ways of candidate attraction to increase candidate registrations
- Conducting face to face registrations
- Attending careers fairs where applicable
- Networking with candidates / referrals / lead generation
- Write up full interview notes, to be presented to the client
- Producing mailshots
- Completing 24 Hour registration confirmation calls to achieve 100% attendance
- Attending Head Office In Stoke Monthly
- 9am to 5.00pm - Flexibility required to meet business demands including 1 early start and 1 late start weekly for candidate contact.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Education resourcing role previously
- Team player
- Must have a professional attitude, good work ethic and efficiently pursue attention to detail.
- Must be self-disciplined
- Action and result oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Organised and self motivated
- Must be resilient and able to handle rejection
- Logical approach to thinking outside of the box
- Must hold a valid driving licence and be a car owner
- Able to maintain very good working relationships with candidates
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages.
- Experienced in using Broadbean would be advantageous
- Experienced in Boolean searches
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be appropriately resourceful and a keen trouble-shooter.
- Organised and capable of organising others.
This is a high demand role and will be varied as to what you are searching for daily, which requires strong IT skills, a proactive approach, a professional demeanour, a positive and flexible attitude and strong organisational skills to juggle changing priorities.
The Supply Register offers all its employees a working culture which is open and honest, as a business we take pride in providing the best service to clients and candidates that our profession has to offer.
We are a genuine family of recruiters who are ambitious whilst also valuing a work-life balance.
Employee remuneration is extremely important to us, in addition we aim to reward our team with a more holistic set of benefits. As such we have invested in providing the best facilities to enable our consultants to enjoy a conducive and productive working environment, these include;
- One of the leading CRM databases
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays to start
- Additional holiday on birthday or child's birthday
If you enjoy being in a service orientated environment, working closely with a small team of colleagues whilst liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, then we would be delighted to receive your application.