Job Title: Demonstration Manager
Do you have experience working in a similar role, selling and demonstrating a wide range of metrology based equipment such as optical and vision inspection products, Surface Form and Roundness Inspection equipment and other Material Testing equipment?
Reporting direct to the UK Sales Director, it will be the principal objective of the job-holder to take responsibility for the driving and logistics of the company and other demo activity in order to drive product sales and acquire new business; furthermore, take a proactive approach in the planning and delivering of sales support to the field sales team.
- Work alongside the UK Sales Manager develop a programme of MMC activity in line with the overall UK Sales & Marketing Strategy; fbower
- Support the Sales Team in identifying sales opportunities with current and potential new customers and new market sectors;
- Be responsible for managing the MMC demonstration and sales support programme including driving the MMC and all other associated logistics;
- Develop customer demonstration appointments in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager's, UK Sales Manager and UK Telemarketing Executive;
- Develop, plan and manage campaigns with the use of the MMC to promote all products;
- Drive the MMC between locations and undertake the demonstration of products in the MMC at customer locations alongside the Area Sales Managers' and Technical Specialists;
- Be responsible for safe overnight / weekend storage of the vehicle, and liaise with others to ensure safe keeping at all times;
Delivery of Role
- Ensure full commitment and the highest possible standard of service in the delivery of the role and responsibilities at all times.
- Ensure the highest regard to means of interaction and communication with fellow employees / colleagues, customers, suppliers or the general public at all times.
Knowledge and Experience
- Formal engineering qualification (Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering);
- Previous experience in a similar role, selling and demonstrating a wide range of metrology based equipment such as optical and vision inspection products, Surface Form and Roundness Inspection equipment and other Material Testing equipment;
- Good working knowledge, understanding and experience in the application of a wide variety of inspection & measurement-based software packages;
ACS are recruiting for a Demonstration Manager . If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Demonstration Manager , please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Demonstration Manager . It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Demonstration Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Demonstration Manager role you desire.